The Healing Cathedral Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) has made online giving available for your convenience. Our church has embraced online giving as another ministry in which we all may participate freely. We offer online giving as another method of giving and not as a substitute for bringing your offerings to the storehouse. Online giving is a convenient way to give to The Healing Cathedral anytime of the day or night. You are free to give whatever and however God leads you to give. You may bring your offerings with you to worship service, mail your offerings to the church or give online via this website! Thank you for your gifts to this healing ministry.
(After clicking, you will be taken to our secure donations site)
There are many benefits to online giving. Here are just a few:
- Online giving gives you the satisfaction of giving to God first.
- Online giving gives you a peace of mind knowing that you can remain faithful and consistent with your tithes and offerings even when you are away on vacation.
- No need to bring bulky checkbooks or cash to church.
- All online contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement for you to review.
- You can keep track of your online giving history on the website. Online giving history does not include a record of manual giving.
- It costs you nothing to give online.
- You can give as soon as The Holy Spirit hits you.
Give by Text is Available:
Text the number 9018783942. Enter the amount to give $100 TI. Press send. You will get a text back with a link to enter your credit/debit card information, follow the instructions. The next time you give you will not need your card information, it will be stored in the system. Just text the number and enter your amount in the body of the text.
Here are the two letter offering abbreviations:
TI – Tithings
GO – General Offering
CS – Church School Offering
NF – New Facility Offering
SS – SonShine Offering
Mail Tithes/Offerings to The Healing Cathedral, 4523 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN. 28116
“Give and it shall be given unto you: good measure, pressed down shaken together, and running over shall men give unto your bosom..” Luke 6:38.
We pray that all of God’s goodness be forever made known to you.
May God Bless you!